Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're pregnant!

I am still getting used to the fact that we are expecting a baby. Ever since I found out, I have been having dreams all the time. My dreams I am with my baby and it is a boy, and it is just a great experience. I can't wait to find out what the sex is, it would be awesome if it was a boy.

So, we've known since June. I was at Youth Conference and I came home and took about six tests. I couldn't really wrap my mind around it. Dallas was in the Bahamas and I was all alone. Not too fun, especially when I have to wait for him to call and I was dying keeping it to myself.

I was more scared of if I was ready, not if he would be upset. Since it was not planned, it was a surprise. I wondered if I would be the mom my baby deserved. Then I was happy, because I was blessed with this opportunity. Heavenly Father obviously has trust in us as parents.

Anyways, we are so excited and cannot wait to go to the doctor hopefully this week or the beginning of next week!

No comments: