Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family and Anniversary!

My family came to Utah at the mid part of August and it was fun to see them. They stayed for about a week and we just basically hung out. It was also nice, because I got to see my aunts. I loved it! I had not seen them in forever! It was so fun just to catch up.





The fact that I'm pregnant really hit, because we went shopping for some clothes. It is amazing to think someone is inside of me, but I'm glad that it is going well.

On the 23rd of Aug. Dallas and I had been married for six months, where does the time go? It seems like yesterday we got married. However, it is weird, because it is hard to think of a time he was not in my life. Life is better with him by my side. I am blessed. He is a great husband.

Dallas also went on the hunt, the elk hunt he goes on every year. I missed him a lot. It was good to have him back. I'm glad that he could have fun with the boys though. :)

No comments: