Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Alabama!!

Kelsea and I have been here for about 3 months! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. We have made so many friends and memories. A few months ago it was hard to imagine it could get better, but I have been proven wrong. Thank goodness. Life is definitely meant to be lived.

We have visited Panama City Beach:




It's so nice to see her laughing and smiling. She is more free here! I feel like nothing can stop us and that no matter what-we have each other! For right now, we are making goals and plans with each other! I know we are blessed and that we are being watched over. Our family has been great about helping us in this time. I couldn't ask for more!

Another great place we had the blessing to visit, was our favoritest place of all! Disney World!


It was amazing to see all the changes and yet all the similarities compared to when I worked there. I missed working. When we visited Mouse Gear, I felt a little sad. The store is completely different and the uniforms are more atrocious than ever. Too bad for them!

It was hard to leave. Kelsea and I's dream of visiting the magical place had been fulfilled. She though everything was amazing.

Her favorite characters: Tinker Bell and Mickey
Favorite Rides: Snow White, Haunted Mansion and Pirates.
Favorite Souvenirs: Tinker Bell Spinning Toy and her Little Mermaid Dress
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom ( Of course)


While we were there, we also got to see The Lorax. It was okay. Kelsea liked it.

Also, she had cute pink mouse ears, with a veil. In one day, she lost it. I am so sad, it was too cute!

We are glad to be here and it is nice to have a happy and energetic baby. :)


No comments: