Monday, November 1, 2010

A new year and another audition!

I can't wait til early next year, that is when I am trying out for X Factor. I tried for American Idol, even though I wasn't thrilled about being on there. I could care less about being on tv, but I want the experience. Even if I don't win, I would love to make it as far as I can. Then I am a little wiser on how to do things.

In the meantime, I am getting a vocal coach and I am learning to play my guitar. Which will help, since I have lyrics without melodies. I can't wait!

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be like American Idol, having tried out for them, I lost respect for the show. I see it really is only a show. Sucks, but it's real.

2 comments:

tiffany rebecca said...

good luck Brit! You have such a lovely voice!

Anonymous said...

UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT