Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teeth, work linch and a new job!

Pictures are coming soon, but Kelsea just got her bottom teeth in about a month ago and they are so big now!!! I cannot believe that my lil girl is so big and getting teeth. She has gnawed her crib and everything she can get in her mouth. Especially her mom and dad's arm!!!

I finally got a job, where I can stay at home with Kelsea. I work for kgb_ the information bureau. So, it should be interesting. Since we had to buy a new car, our money has been tight. so, what I make will go towards the car and other things and then we will be where we were before the car. It is definitely an answer to our prayer, litterally!

Today Kelsea and I went to Dallas' work and she was passed around. They have been wanting her to come in and next time will be Halloween. I am glad that Dallas has a good work environment.

Anyways, I will put some pics of her teeth up soon!

No comments: